Health & safety management
.We make your work environment as safe as possible by carefully conducting risk assessments and implementing preventive measures.
.Through a set of international standards, we ensure that organizations have effective occupational health and safety systems to protect employees.
.Our health, safety and environment management provides coordination and monitoring to ensure the health and safety of your workers and compliance with HSE construction requirements.
WHY CHOOSE HEALTH, SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENT MANAGEMENT FROM ECHO?
Whether you are a building commissioner, main contractor or construction company, we can help you:
- Suggest proactive measurements that prevent incidents before they manifest as accidents.
- Coordinate all health and safety aspects of your construction project.
- Draft health and safety plans and verify any existing or proposed plans.
- Ensure the health and safety of workers, decrease accident risks and improve onsite productivity.
- Safety coordination during the design, fabrication and construction phases.
- Recommendations for preventive measures.
- Coordination documents.
- Safety risk analysis.
- Verification and development of health and safety plans.
- Internal license controls.
- Verification of access permits.
- Access controls for designated areas.
- Certificate control for cranes and operators.
- Control of collective protection.
- Control of personnel protection equipment (including helmets, gloves and shoes).
- Safety signaling control.
- Determination of transfer/clearing routes.
- Supply of external HSE coordinators.
- Guidance/coordination concerning. Occupational Health and Safety regulations.
- Regular recording and reporting, focused on non-conformities, corrective/preventative actions and statistical data.
- Safety training courses.